08 June 2010

Has anyone seen my Mojo??

Wow, OK, so its been a while huh?

After the wedding I decided to have a bit of a break for a week or too, but it turned out to be a bit longer than expected! I seem to have lost my mojo :0( so things have been a bit slow for a few weeks. Hopefully that's all starting to change now. I have myself a bit of a kick up the bum the other day and forced myself to sit down and make something, anything! It didn't matter what. I had no ideas for anything new so I went for a re-do. A while ago I bought this tutorial from JewelryLessons.com. I love to make these little beads, and they are so much fun. Also I thought that as I have made some already it would be easy to get into. Here are the two pairs of earrings I made with them.




The top pair I have used some glass pearls and Czech glass, and in the second pair I have used light and dark Amazonite, a some opal Czech glass. Both pairs are hung on handmade sterling silver ear wires and headpins.

Hopefully tomorrow I will have time to sit down and try and make something new. I don't know why its so hard at the moment. Do you ever have spells of not making things? If so how do you get over them? I would love any ideas :0)

Kaylie x

1 comment: