07 April 2010

Bridal madness!

I have had my Best Friends wedding on my mind lately. Its in three weeks!!! I have finished all of her jewellery, and mine too, but it has left me in the mood for bridal wear.

I sat down and made loads of bridal stuff in one after noon. I had so much fun and I really love what I have made. Here is a small selection....

There are over 2oo clear AB 4mm bicones on here! I felt a bit cross eyed when I had finished with this one! lol

There is no photo that could do justice to just how much these catch the light and sparkle! I think these are my fave :0) The beads are on sterling silver hoops 35mm dia.

Sticking to hoops, there are from a tut that I bought on jewelrylessons.com I have to say that it was very well written and the idea is such a great one. I'm sure I will be making more very soon. The hoop are from Palmer metals, the same as above, and I used 24g sterling silver wire to wrap on the swarros.

I wanted to show you this last pair because I love rainbow moonstone!! I have to say that I did not set these cabs myself, (although I am learning how to do that) I bought them. The ear wires are hand forged sterling silver.

So there you go, just part of my wedding fever lol. I welcome feedback, so feel free to comment.

Kaylie x

No comments:

Post a Comment